From the heart of the city, sharing the heart of Christ.
The campus is located in the heart of the city, that is, south of downtown Greenville on the corner of Park St. and Stonewall St.2516 Park Street, Greenville, TX firstname.lastname@example.org Kavanaugh is named after Bishop Hubbard Hinde Kavanaugh, who was elected bishop in 1854.
Kavanaugh cares about Greenville, especially the city’s children. The church partners with Travis Elementary School and the Boys and Girls Clubs. Kava-Kids provides a safe haven every school-day for at-risk elementary students by assisting them with homework and giving them love and support. Along with Ken Money, the pastor is organizing For The City, which is a week of local mission projects for 20+ area churches in June, 2017. The Healthy Church Initiative is helping Kavanaugh to focus even more on this city that we call home.